Who isn’t looking for a new easy chicken recipe to add to their family meals? This clean meal is not only Paleo, but it is also gluten free, dairy-free, healthy and DELICIOUS! Your kids will love the Maple Syrup glazed Brussels Sprouts that we pair with this chicken.
- (2) Organic skinless boneless chicken breasts
- Buffalo Mozzerella Cheese or Goat Cheese (we choose lactose free cheeses)
- 8 slices of Proscioutto
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 6 Basil leaves
- 1 bag Brussels Sprouts
- 4 slices of bacon
- 3 tablespoons organic Maple Syrup
1. Slice and stuff chicken breast with 3 basil leaves and buffalo mozzarella or goat cheese wrapped in prosciutto. Sprinkle garlic and salt and pepper on chicken. Watch this video on how to stuff a chicken breast.
2. Wrap the chicken breast with 3 slices of prosciutto.
3. Bake on a cookie sheet at 350 for 30-35 min.
4. Cook bacon in oven on cookie sheet for 10 min until crispy. Remove bacon from oven to cool.
5. Slice Brussels sprouts in half, toss in olive oil and bacon grease and bake on cookie sheet at 350 for 30-35 min until outer leaves start to brown. Remove Brussels sprouts from oven.
6. Chop up bacon and toss in Brussels sprouts. Drizzle maple syrup over.